Friday, July 15, 2011

"No More Monkeys Jumpin On the Bed!"

So the kids have been maniacs for the last two days. They’re like high bouncy balls on crack and try as I might, I have been unsuccessful in regaining control. I was flying around the house in a vain attempt to get out the door to pick up my mom’s birthday cake from Wal Mart when everyone congregated into my bedroom. The words, “Do NOT jump on our bed,” had just left my mouth and were still hanging in the air when Elyse dove head first off of the bed.


She now looks like this…


She keeps asking me if I'm going to call the doctor, but I'm pretty sure I know what he's gonna say.



1 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh no! The girls are ALWAYS jumping on my bed. No matter what I say. But I didn't learn my lesson about jumping on the bed until I was in high school. I was at a church conference on a college campus...and my friend and I were in the dorm room jumping on the bed when it slipped and I cut my foot BADLY. I gave myself first aid and tried to hide it from my parents because I knew I shouldn't have been jumping on the bed and DAMN that injury hurt - in more ways than one.