Friday, April 2, 2010

I Made A Lamb and I Call Him "Sheepie"...

Recently I came across this website called Fuzzy Thoughts and I found the most adorable pattern for a knitted lamb.  He was too cute for words and I just had to make him.  So here he is...

The creator of this website, Barbara Prime, designs many knitted toy patterns and they are all too cute for words.  I have several patterns that I have my eye on and can't wait to try.  The best part...She allows these toys to be sold.  I may have found the beginnings of my toy sweat shop.  Even better...These toys are really small.  I made "Sheepie" in just a few days.  Perhaps I wouldn't have to knit in the shower to keep up.
 

2 comments:

Grimm said...

I guess Sheepie is a little better than Lamby.

Or, heaven forbid, Lamb Chop.

I think Shari Lewis still has the copyright on that.

Amy said...

I have been all about knitting lately and the site where I got Sheepie is full of adorable critters. I am working up a bunny right now.